Distinctive looks, new engines and more dynamic performance for upgraded Kia cee’d
- Subtle upgrades to exterior looks, interior quality and refinement
- Wide range of engines includes highly-efficient new 1.0-litre T-GDI
- Lower emissions and adoption of new seven-speed DCT
- Kia’s Connected Services powered by TomTom launched later this year
- Introduction of sporty new GT Line specification
- Upgraded Kia cee’d now on sale across Europe
- More than 1,000,000 Kia cee’d models produced since 2006
Kia Motors Europe has carried out a comprehensive upgrade of its ever popular Kia cee’d, a model that has provided the foundation for the company’s continuing success in Europe over recent years. With more dynamic performance and Kia’s distinct style, the upgraded cee’d offers buyers a car built to meet the exacting standards of quality and design demanded by European buyers.
Kia’s European designers have evolved the interior and exterior styling of the current cee’d into an exciting new look, with the powertrain team developing a wider range of engines and transmissions. The improvements include Kia’s all-new three-cylinder 1.0-litre T-GDI engine, as well as a range of new safety, comfort and convenience upgrades. The changes apply to every model in the cee’d range, incorporating the five-door cee’d hatchback, Sportswagon and three-door pro_cee’d.
MORE FROM Vehicles
SUBSCRIBE TO RSS FEEDXML
Michael ChooGM-International PRKorea, Republicmjc@kia.com+82-2-3464-5663